Sunday, September 13, 2009

Top 10 favorite things about Hawaii weather

10.  worst thing that ever happens is I might get raine o and it's not even cold most of the time

9.  the hoodie in my bag is for the office/bus air conditioing 50 weeks of the year

8.  the hoodie in my bag is my winter coat for 2 weeks of the year

7.  the wind powers kites without ripping them to shreds

6.  most common natural hazard is monthly influx of box jellyfish on beach following full moon

5.  surf report on the evening newscast, complete with estimated swells for various beaches

4.  winter boots, school shoes, dress shoes, recreational footwear all = slippers (flip flops)

3.  mild enough (temps + wind) for breakfast, lunch, pau hana and dinner outside all on the same day

2.  mosquitoes fairly unobtrusive and easily avoided without need for napalm

1.  I am in it!

Posted via web from scheopner's posterous